Business Key Points:
– Turnover of $8,000 per week
– Easy to run bakery doing lots of pies buns, slices and a few breads,
– 25 years with current owner
– Lots and lots of Wholesale opportunity
– Well equipped kitchen with ample spare capacity
– Low Rent of only $2,800 pcm
– The Vendor owns the property and a new lease will be available
– Well presented shop with supporting businesses around
– Affluent area with good quality customers
– Opportunity to ad on Coffee, smoothies etc
For the last 25 years this popular Bakery provided the affluent local population with good quality pies, buns, breads, slices and the likes.
It is located in the heart of a good neighborhood amongst a number of excellent supporting businesses and in close proximity to a secondary school.
The Bakery only services one small wholesale client leaving ample room to grow the wholesale customer base. The shop size and kitchen capacity allows for a number of other growth opportunities for a new owner.
This business has a good reputation in the area, but still has plenty of potential. The business does not have a website or any social media exposure so lots of room to grow.
The well equipped kitchen features a large Prover, Walk in cool room, 3 Stack rotating oven, Mixers, Dough former and much more. There is also a prep area for frying dough nuts and preparing the pie fillings.
The elderly Vendors of 25 years are looking to retire, and as the owners of the property they will be very supportive of any new buyer.
This is a must see Bakery for sale.
For more information contact Phil Booysen on 0429 006 921