This long established fish and chips business for sale is located on a busy main road in the Bayside area. It is close to a school and the train station. Very convenient location as many commuters pick up their fish and chip dinner on their way home from work each evening. Plenty of parking available for customers as well.
• Easy to run business selling fish and chips as well as hamburgers, souvlaki and a selection of snack foods
• Long established business of 30 years, with current owner for 5 years
• Trades 6 days – Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 8:30pm. Closed Mondays.
• Turnover of $8,000 per week
• Rent of $2,250 per month which includes a 2 bedroom house at the back.
• Secure lease of 3x2x5
• Owners work in the business with 8 casual staff as needed
This business has an excellent reputation in the area, but still has plenty of potential. The business does not have a website and has not used social media for marketing. It also does not offer delivery.
So simple use of social media to market the business and joining an online delivery service will boost turnover considerably.
Perfect for a husband and wife team or family to run this business.
Do not miss this hidden gem. For more information and to arrange an inspection contact Chris Panagiotidis or Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300 or via email at email@example.com