This well established Engineering business is a project oriented company that designs and manufactures machinery and systems for the food and pharmaceutical sector.
They have been in business in Melbourne since 1981 and have had the pleasure of assisting some of Australia’s premium companies.
The business has also exported equipment to North & South America, Europe, India, China, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea.
The projects that they work on vary in size from the supply of a single belt conveyor through to systems that are valued in excess of $2 million.
As part of their project service they have partnered with local and overseas suppliers and can supply:
– 2 & 4 Roll extruders for confectionery and health food snacks, Chocolate depositing, moulding plants, and cooling tunnels
– High speed packaging equipment
– Bread production and pastry production lines
– Bottle unscrambling, filling , capping and labelling equipment
– Bucket elevators, screw conveyors, & ribbon blenders
– Z – Arm & Paddle mixers
– Specialized conveyors such as 90 degree & 180 degree belt turns, spiral conveyors and accumulation systems
This is a very successful and well known business in its industry with ongoing contracts in place.
The business turned over $2,000,000 last financial year and is looking to beat that this financial year as the business recently aquired large contracts on top of ongoing work. Rent is $6,000 per month including GST.
The next owner will be taking on a healthy business that is still growing.
For further information contact Ismar Muratovic on 0404146202 or email@example.com