This Boutique Coffee Shop and Cafe Business For Sale has a bright fit out which has been welcoming customers for 10 years. Many regular customers who enjoy the warm and homely feel of this cafe. It has built a reputation for excellent customer service and food.
Fantastic location in affluent Elwood. At a junction of 4 roads, this cafe has the ideal high exposure location. It is well serviced by buses and is only a short stroll away from the beach and parks.
• This cafe seats 18 inside and 4 out in the front
• Has a beautiful courtyard with seating for 20 at the back.
• The coffee machine, a La Marzocco, belongs to the cafe and is not leased.
• Short trading hours 6 days per week: weekdays 7am to 1pm, Sat & Sun: 8am to 3pm.
• Very busy breakfast trade.
• Vendor works in the business with 1 full time staff.
• This business uses social media, but more marketing can be done on social media to increase turnover.
• Turning over $4,000 per week
• Low rent of $654 per week for fantastic location
• Lease options of 5×5 commenced December 2017.
There is huge potential in this cafe as the cafe used to open until 4pm and sell 18 kg of coffee per week with significantly higher turnover. But due to personal reasons the current vendor needs to close at 1pm.
Great opportunity for a motivated buyer to take over this cafe and capitalise on the fantastic reputation of this cafe and enjoy short work hours.
The large courtyard is under-utilised, plenty of potential to turn this space in to an attractive alfresco dining area.
An inspection is a must.
For more information and to arrange an inspection please contact Chris Panagiotidis or Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org